Thanks for your interest in working at DateSpot!
Our available posted jobs are below.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com with your resume and the type of work desired.
Recruit relationship-minded singles to the database through your personal network as well as through social media.
May 30, 2023
This position is excellent for someone who wants total flexibility in how much they work...and it's fun!
Contact people on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to see if they're single and interested in joining our free route.
Compensation is 20% of the revenue you generate from each referral. Specifically, you get:
- $100 for each referral that leads to a match (first date)
- $20-70 for each referral who connects with a partner matchmaker
- $20 for a consultation booking with DateSpot's founder
Help singles worldwide find love and feel a great sense of satisfaction when they do!
Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
Manage all social media accounts and keep our audience engaged on a regular basis.
October 1, 2022
We're looking for a super savvy Social Media Manager to help us grow to the next level! You should be pumped about the matchmaking space, and excited to help as a fun side job and/or resume builder. It will be 5-10 hours per week expected.
- Post 3x minimum on social media, following the social calendar and continuing to build from it
- Help finalize social media strategy - which channels we use
- Create original content on our 4 social channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Perform consistent news research in the dating industry, at least once weekly
- Build a strong community of engaged singles
- Potentially create a channel for TikTik or YouTube
- Represent the brand by responding to inquiries & other messages on social, with the help of our team
- Provide brief monthly metric reporting & analysis
- Ideally, occasionally posting short videos of yourself talking about dating tips, etc.
- Serving as a member of the DateSpot team, potentially answering questions about decisions
- Proficiency across all major social media platforms
- Proven experience building social communities
- Skilled at graphic design and can implement it in the style that DateSpot currently has published (and can use Canva or a similar program)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent spelling
- Ability to identify and keep up with trends in the market
- Willing to answer screening questions about social media and/or do a test post
- Passion for the dating industry
- Native English speaker
- Lives in the U.S. or Canada
- $100/mo. initially (potential for more as we scale)
- $50/mo. bonus if you reach 20% growth in followers month over month
- Contract basis
Help find compatible, long-term matches for DateSpot Premium members.
September 1, 2022
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- 10-25 hours per week
Responsibilities (Any Combination Below):
- Recruit singles into the database
- Search the database to identify candidates for each active Premium member
- Reach out to candidates about their current status & the potential match
- Secure verification photos and missing account info
- Write profiles (based on our bullet-point template)
- Present Recommended Dates to clients
- Collect feedback from first dates and relay it back to the Premium members
- Advise on our proprietary matching method and other practices
- Help grow the company and identify areas for development
- College degree or higher
- 2+ years in a professional field (bonus if it is in sales, marketing, recruiting, etc..)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Docs & Sheets
- Some knowledge of the matchmaking industry
- Strong intuition
- Love of meeting new people
- Desire to go "against the grain" at a startup that likes to do things differently
- U.S. based
- Native English speaker
- No Visa sponsorship required
- 100% commission
- Contract basis
- Based on the DateSpot Compensation Plan, for each match milestone completed
- Referrals range from $50 to $200 when your referral leads to a match (exact payment depends on which route they're in and whether you referred one or both members)
- Payout ranges for matchmaking work ranges from $120 - $400 for each match